Tuesday, August 31, 2010

week 15 on WW


Well, I'm still "working it".

I am now seeing results from my efforts. Slow and steady.

Fifteen weeks without a donut.

Fifteen weeks without a f*&^%ing donut!

Fifteen weeks of working out down in cell block #9.

I hopped on the scale and I now weigh 110lbs.

My wet suit slides right on.

I feel pretty good.

So I decided to go to that la de da consignment store store in Newburyport and buy that french suit that I had been lusting after since today is the day the price would be reduced.

Instead of "rewarding" myself with a food treat that so many dieters do I figured I could reward myself buying that suit that I never thought in a million years that I would be able to fit into.

To my dismay, the suit was GONE!

Oh Shit!

The store's owner said somebody early in the morning bought it.

You snooze, you lose.

Oh well.

Since I reached my WW's goal and then some, my next goal is to improve my personality.

I can be a bit of an a$$hole at times.

Most of the time I don't even realize I'm being one.

I am trying to catch myself from being overly judgemental, controlling my temper and just keeping my snotty mouth tame.

It's wicked hard, believe me.

I'm at least trying to recognize my faults and working on being a better person.

Stop

Breathe

Pray

No comments:

Post a Comment