Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Quotable quotes


Every once in a while I keep antidotal, funny and just memorable stored away in my memory bank. Some from famous people, some from movies, books, and some just from friends and family.
I know once I finish writing this post I will think of other ones, but here goes:


"so why do they call you booger?"- Revenge of the Nerds(movie)
"Oh come on, it aint that bad"-Kingpin(movie)
"Everything is illegal in Massachusetts-Edge of darkness (movie)
"What in the name of corn on the cob?!"- Because of Winn Dixie (movie)
"It's good to be king"-History of the World part II (movie)
"Does anybody have a breath mint?"-Ace Ventura Pet Detective (movie)


"There is nothing better than messin' about with boats"- Wind in the Willows (book)
"Expect nothing and you'll never be disappointed-chinese proverb
"Well done is better than well said"-Ben Franklin
"I'd choose an older woman over a younger one-because they are grateful!"-Ben Franklin

"He won't be down for breakfast"-Howie Carr (talk show host)

"Keys, comb, money, glasses...:" captain Fred
"The dog is under the bed"-grandpa Farquahson
"There are two types of people you never argue with: retards and drunks"-my father
"I wish I were Irish"-my husband
"What ever you do, don't look up"-Pete D.
"Don't let it bother you. Keep it in cartoon form"-my sister
"That's campin' kids!-uncle Don
"Oh shut up and drink it. Just think of sex and baseball"-my friend Sue
"Don't leave the door open you might let democrats in"-my friend Sue
"That's just being a dog"-my cousin Kim
"That's Ms. C*&^% to you!"-Linda G.

"reality overrules logic"-Saint Atlantis

* photo above is from "Mrs. Ballard's parrots" by Svenson

2 comments:

  1. Good ones, V. But - I think it was "...that's JUDGE #$%~%, to you. 90 days!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! You are probably right but either way it has the same eefect! :-)

    ReplyDelete