Monday, June 28, 2010

week 6 on WW


I like to think of myself as a vintage 1959 corvette.

Yeah, a few rust spots on the under carriage, broken tail pipe, leaking head gaskets but still running. As I say to my husband, nobody looks at a 1995 toyota Corolla but no matter how old a corvette is, a corvette still turn heads. HA!

Ok I did my weigh in today.

I really didn't want to do this post today but weight loss is all about honesty and reality. It was a bit disappointing because I gained two pounds.

I felt bloated and shitty this morning. I've eaten 4 zomigs and 2 naproxens in the past 2 days. Yeah, I could be a big baby and blame the zomgs or something. You know, most likely hormones.

But the reality is even though I've not had donuts, cakes or chai I need to monitor my intake a little more carefully.

Yes, this corvette runs on "high test" but it probably could run more efficiently on a "little less of it".

1 comment: