Monday, June 14, 2010

week 4 on WW


Well, I weighed myself this morning and did not lose any weight this week.
I'm not surprised since I did not starve myself this week but at least I did not gain any weight. I've kind of went over my 'points" quota but not that much. I HAVE been eating really healthy foods. No junk what so ever.
It is has been four weeks and I haven't touched a donut, chai or cookie.
That's a wicked big deal for me.
Everyday I feel that this is the day I'm going to fall off the wagon but with the power of prayer I have not.
I still have five more lbs to lose. So I need to be more honest in counting my "points" accurately.
I've been pretty good about working out down in "cell block #9" every morning (except for weekends). My arms definitely feel firmer although as of yet they don't look any different. I've been eating egg whites in the morning for protein to build my muscles.
Hey, it took me a while to get squishy and dumpy over the winter so it is going to take time to get back in 'fighting form", but I'm optimistic.
Any 'fun' sports and activities I enjoy I need to keep my muscles strong and toned despite fighting chronic pain.
We will see how things report at week 5 since that is the turning point time frame of where your weight loss shows.
Hmmmm.....

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 4 great weeks! I'm just starting week 2. Officially, I weigh in tomorrow morning...but I already know that I lost 4.2lbs. I've been circuit training, and running on a treadmill. So far, I have not used any of my "flex" points, and haven't gone over points yet....but it IS only week 2, so all bets are off for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that image, V. It looks like a prescription for donuts and coffee. If only life were that simple. Keep up the good work. Your legal snacks didn't go to waste last Saturday. My stomach quieted down enough to tolerate all of them :^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, the pic IS a prescription for coffee and donuts! I thought that was pretty funny.
    Chris,I'm glad your tummy is feeling better.
    Good for you Fox getting back on the program. I know it isn't easy.
    WW tries to make their program not "as a diet program but as a lifestyle change".
    It's a matter of not falling back into old comfortable habits WHICH IS NOT EASY!

    ReplyDelete