Friday, June 18, 2010

don't try this at home


I am like the mailman.

I am out doing my job regardless of the weather conditions taking dogs out to relieve themselves and out for a little bit of exercise.

Rain, sleet, hail, freezing rain, ice, sub below temps, hurricanes, floods, blizzard, heat waves -you name it.

I am out there.

Yesterday it was raining. I didn't mind since it was warm out. And the dogs didn't mind either.

After taking them out I wipe them down with a towel I keep handy in my car so that they don't get mud all over the owners furniture.

When I got home, I decided to wipe my car down as well since I don't like rain splotches all over my car.

Big mistake.

I used the same towel I used on the dogs.

See the above photo I found on an internet search?

My car looked like that except the fur was brown not pink.....

I can barely see out of the windshield.....
Don't try this at home.

2 comments:

  1. So you're now driving a PT hairball?...ha ha ha... Hose'er down..that's all you can do!

    ReplyDelete