Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Cesar's way


I just got my second issue of "Cesar's way" magazine.
Of the course, the magazine cover has Cesar Millan looking all tanned and handsome with that smile.
That's enough of an invite for you to want to take a peak inside the magazine.
I have to say, I really like the magazine.
It has some interesting articles not only just about dogs but dealing and understanding people. It is quite insightful.
Even if you are not really a "dog person" you can't help but look at some of the photos of the dogs and go "awwwwwww!" There are some really cute photos (and funny ones too!)
If you travel with your dog the magazines features a section that shows you places, hotels, parks ect.. that are "pet friendly". There is some good info to pass onto some of my dog customers.
There are a couple of "ask cesar' question/answer columns that I find useful for general knowledge.
I even sent a letter in with a question dealing with a naughty jack russell. It would be pretty cool to see my letter printed but I am sure he gets millions of letters that need to be answered with more urgency.
Or maybe he will call me instead....
Ha ha! One can only dream.......

No comments:

Post a Comment