Monday, July 12, 2010

week 8 on WW


It's now the monday morning routine by hopping on the scale to see if I've lost (or gained) any weight.

I am down another pound.

I have only 1/2 a pound to go to reach my "official" goal.

But I am satisfied of where I am right now.

I haven't fallen "off the wagon" which is the big thing.

I was really tired and hungry on the weekend and I DID NOT mindlessly eat (which I've done in the past)

When I am tired, aggravated, depressed, you name it, I would eat a box of poptarts or anything else that was loaded with flour, fat and sugar.

A cup of tea helps these "pangs" as well a bowl of fruit with cool whip.

It's nice to be able to fit into my wetsuit without squashing in the pudge.

It is nice to have my pants loose instead of suffocatingly tight.

I've been religiously sticking to working out in "cell block #9" (my basement gym) everyday with having the weekends to rest. I know this doesn't sound like a big deal but before I started working out I could not lift my arms over my head.

It was extremely painful.

I can now lift my arms over my head using weights. I have graduated ever so small the amount of weights in my routine but I am progressing. I can't stand having squishy jiggly arms. It's gross.

No, I probably will not look the way I did when I was 30 years old. My skin is now different and my stamina for exercising is much lower than it was but I am striving to be the best I can be at this point in my life.

Oh yeah, I still dream of donuts. Chocolate buttercrunch, glazed, cinnamon, powdered, a plain stick, jelly, blueberry, coconut and chocolate frosted.

It's still just one day at a time.

2 comments:

  1. You GO girl! Good for you! Nasty, old, fatty, donuts...just picture them in their underwear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha! That's the problem I DO PICTURE THOSE DONUTS IN THEIR UNDERWEAR!!!!!!LOL

    ReplyDelete