Sunday, April 11, 2010

Watch what you say....


Four days in a row without a headache. I was hoping for a full week with a clear head but no such luck.
This morning I was upstairs getting ready to go out to meet my parents for breakfast and I heard this expressive, "F*CK!" I ran downstairs thinking my husband hurt himself or he had found a tick crawling on his leg.
My husband was in the laundry room tossing his sweaty clothes in the wash after working out when he heard a scream of, "F*CK!" He stopped what he was doing and ran up the stairs thinking I had dropped something or banged into the wall (which I do time to time when I am coming down with a migraine).
We almost collided into each other racing to check on each other.
Neither one of use uttered the expletive.
And we heard it again.
Along with a chuckling noise and a wolf whistle.
It was Louie.
There he was bobbing his head up and down with his eye pinning and mouth clacking.
"F*CK!"
He was quite delighted with himself with his "new word" and even more pleased at how much commotion it caused.
I guess you got to watch what you say in front of the birds. (:-O

2 comments:

  1. Yes... especially when they're prone to repeating them at the most inopportune times. Like when the priest invites himself over for dinner two weeks after performing your wedding ceremony...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The birds know exactly what they are saying too, I swear. At least Whook knew what he was saying!

    ReplyDelete