Monday, June 25, 2012

ya gotta wondah

You've got to wonder what they are thinking.
As you can see Craow Dum and Whook perched on the play-stand.
I can't help but wonder that Whook is expressing (non-verbal) communication to the pigeon telling him, "yeah, I'm old but I'm still THE sheriff in town!" "Don't mind my crippled foot...damn..I don't know what is wrong with it but I still run the place". "Soooo how are you managing without that beak?" "It's looks kind of gross  and you look like a big doofus but you are welcome to our flock so long as you stay out of my cage"
The pigeon responds, "seriously, I think I'm part "tiel., really! I'm not a pigeon." "I think I'm gonna lay an egg".I feel kind of crampy so if you don't mind I'd like to just rest here for awhile" ""Oops! Excuse me! I dropped a big messy poop. I didn't mean to! ACK! "oooh sorry, I didn't mean to sneeze on you but I have this post nasal drip issue"
"So what do you think is for lunch? I bet broccoli and naan bread" "I really wish we had corn on the cob or hard boiled egg"
Or maybe they were thinking,"when the hell are they going to get that AC fixed?"
I just thought it was cute that both of them with their handicaps were just hanging out together

2 comments:

  1. Whook seems to be giving Black Beard a side-long glance. Maybe he's interested in whether it is a "he" or a "she?"

    ReplyDelete