Friday, June 15, 2012

Duh!


I just finished reading some article on the internet about "shoe personalities",  a study done by the Journal of research in Personality.


They state 90% of personality traits are revealed by people's shoes.
Duh!
"practical" shoes:" =agreeable personalities (I guess that leaves me out)
"Ankle boots"= aggressive personalities (I have at least 15 pairs of ankle boots. Hmmmm)
"Shoes that look uncomfortable"=calm personality (What determines uncomfortable looking shoes?)
"many pairs of shoes"=may project a person with "attachment anxiety" (whatever the f*@& that means)
The article does claim that certain shoes reveal political leanings. For example: comfortable shoes are preferred by liberals (Do see those hideous earth shoes above? You can bet Elizabeth Warren wears those) 
Oops! Did I just say that out loud?
It must be my sky high Dolce & Gabbana ankle boots talking.









No comments:

Post a Comment