Friday, November 9, 2012

post election 2012 nausea

When I was in Bonaire, I saw these images of what hurricane Sandy did to the New Jersey/New York coast. I had good reason to be scared shitless as it barreled up north.
It's been 12 days since the hurricane hit and many people in this area are still without power as well as battling gas/fuel shortages. And those were the "lucky" ones.
As you can see from the above photos many homes were devastated.
And yet, during this time, the presidential election danced on by.
Quite frankly I was disgusted with both the candidates. If they wanted to prove "leadership" they should have both united and got to work helping these folks rather than to verbally spit venom at each other. If they couldn't stop and put away their differences on a united front  to get power restored, gas trucks in to deliver fuel and to give help to  these folks then I fear that neither one of them would be able to deal with the nasty dictators from foreign countries.
At least former presidents George Bush and Bill Clinton pulled it together to help the Katrina victims!
Unfortunately, we are stuck with the same boob "Mr Hollywood"and his scary clown, Joe Biden.
In addition, I found the election results in Massachusetts one big stinking joke (a major disappointment)
I was especially shocked and sick, that Elizabeth Warren beat Scott Brown for senate seat. I can not believe people are that stupid.
Senator Brown was a shining star. I call myself a "Scott Brown republican" because I view and analyze both sides of an issue rather what the party tells you how to vote.
Seriously, what the hell were people thinking?
I  got the same sick feeling when Deval Patrick won the governor's seat and then got  re-elected.
Two freaking clown puppets.
OK I'm done ranting and raving.
God helps us.

No comments:

Post a Comment