Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Are you kidding me?!?!


Without a doubt the top news story is the horrifying earthquake/tsunami disaster in Japan plus the ominous situation regarding their nuclear power plants. Hopefully, the world will unite together to provide aid for these unfortunate people.

What I find absolutely appalling and downright puzzling is the so called news that follows the Japan disaster.


Charlie Sheen and his ridiculous antics.....

Are you kidding me?!?!!?

Next is a silly segment of mini-skirted Lindsey Lohan going to court.

She is the poster girl for "I'd-kill-myself-if-I-had-a -daughter-like-her".

This is considered news?

Nonsense about two stupid douche bags?

GAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGG!

The next BIG NEWS on preteen idol Justin Beiber's new haircut.


My brain cells are dying.


Now where did I hide those donuts ?

1 comment:

  1. I just shut it off. I can't stand seeing the trash they consider news.

    ReplyDelete