Monday, February 7, 2011

trapped like rats


I took a deep breath and started to check out flights and vacation packages.

I was really opposed to flying because of all this TSA bullshit, I get seriously airsick, and I hate having to deal with all the baggage limitation nonsense.

I was just going to bite the bullet and 'leave dodge" hoping I would be able to clear my head.

I think the airlines know everyone in the new England states are about ready to hang themselves due to the nonstop crap weather conditions . They not only have jacked up the prices of airline tickets but also limited the frequency of flights.

I wasn't expecting a "good deal' but I was expecting a somewhat palatable rate for any place that flies nonstop.

February and March are all booked up.

April is now a "blackout" month.

They got you by the scrotties.

I thought about going somewhere within driving distance for a 'break" but I am seriously paranoid about this growing bed-bug situation that has even infected four star hotels.

Ugh.. we are trapped... like rats!

2 comments:

  1. I liked the church bulletin board that said:
    "Whoever is praying for snow, please stop!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugg...you poor thing. Not being able to get out, sucks. I just saw flights to Key West... yikes! You can't even drive to where it's warm without it taking you a week to get there. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete