Tuesday, February 15, 2011

How many cats!?!?!


I have a new client starting this week. She seems like a nice lady.

She has a lot of cats.

I mean alot of cats.

Cat people are , what you would say, a little different.

The way I look at it at least I'll have some interesting writing material on this new adventure.

And I won't be outside in the biting cold.

Some of these cats have no tails.

There is one cat that is a bit scrotty looking who is mentally retarded. He stares off in space and drools.

One of the cats is elderly, fussy and (drum roll please..!) incontinent.

I noticed bits of squished flattened ca ca stuck to the wooden flooring. I also noticed some of the bedding had shit smears. I understand animals have accidents but I am wondering if this is a regular occurance.

One of the cats I have to give the antidepressant amitriptyline because this cat has anxiety issues. I have to stuff a pill down this cat's throat. This should be challenging to say the least.

I counted nine cats.

I am hoping I can remember which cat needs the meds. I took amitriptyline myself for a very short period of time as a experimental drug prescribed by a Boston medical doctor to help with migraines. It is suppose to calm neuropathic pain but it only made me super hyper. It had the complete opposite effect of calming and stabilizing the pain. I was a complete wacko bouncing off the walls.

Hopefully, I will not anything to report as a follow up on this post regarding this case because it will mean everything went smoothly without an incident.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Cat people are , what you would say, a little different"... You're so politically correct, V. It's a very endearing quality, but let's be honest... Cat people are bat shit crazy. If you were in a crowded room and said "Hey, freakshow!" The only people who would turn around are the ones who own multiple cats. Seriously...try it.

    (I had to fix my typo and re-post...it's the type A in me.)

    ReplyDelete