Thursday, August 2, 2012

Mickey's mouth

Mickey has been a delight. He is really funny and friendly. He seems to fit right in.
He is also very talkative.
I find myself watching what I say in front of him because he picks up words fast.
His owner had passed away a week ago and you could tell she was very sick.
Mickey will imitate a cough and follow up by saying ,"It's Ok".
It's really sad.
He also says, "where's George?" "I'm just joking" plus an array of whistles and songs.
As I said before, he picks up words and sounds very quickly.
He was imitating 'Patches" Adams Family whistle song. He also laughs.
I also heard him say, "what are you? retahhhhhded!?"
Oops.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like an ideal foster arrangement, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He likes the other birds. He got a little pissy with me today when I removed his kleenex box to put more treats in it for foraging. Maybe he thought I was stealing his nuts and millet :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good thing dogs can't repeat things we say!

    ReplyDelete