Tuesday, April 3, 2012

youtube stuff


Sometimes I will get links to funny and cute youtube videos sent to me by both friends and relatives.
And sometimes, I will "look up" stuff myself. Youtube was very helpful in caring and feeding my pigeon by watching one of the videos posted. I just could not get food in him without him choking. By viewing a video, I realized parrots and doves are so totally different, anatomically. You can not feed them the same way.
Sometimes I will look stuff up if I am trying to complete a craft project and I just need 'a little help" in solving a problem.
And there are times, when there is nothing on TV, I will watch cute bird videos WITH a bird on my shoulder to enjoy as well.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9NZnpleU0s

Here is a really cute video. This cockatiel reminds me of Patches.

I've tried to film them but I swear they know they are being filmed and they clam up. Patches will sing gleefully "Winchester cathedral"or the theme from "the Adams family". Whook used to sing "you're in the jail house now" quite a bit. He doesn't sing these long songs anymore. He is getting really old.
The poor ol' guy can not fly nor even jump to the next cage. I moved his cage closer to the other cages but I still found him on the floor. At about 5:00pm he will get chatty at supper time. "Merry Christmas" is one of his "new" favorite phases. That is better than his usual "F*&^ing pain!" and "Jesus Chriiiiist!"
Oh course, nobody believes me so I guess I've got to capture 'the moment" by videotaping and posting on youtube.
But I have to hide the camera on them!

No comments:

Post a Comment