Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter..family guy style


*warning: gross 14 year old teenage boy humor

Ok I brought 'the cake" to my brother's house.
He took one look at it and cracked up saying, "Hey it's family guy! His chin looks like a scrotum!" As each Easter guest walked by the 'family guy" cake, the ladies said, "oh isn't that cute! You did such a good job decorating it" "Who is that? Fred Flintstone?" "Is that "Richie?"
However, all of the 'boys"(young and old) looked at the cake and snickered, "Hey it's Peter from Family guy!""His chin looks like a ball-sack! ha ha!" "Ha ha !He has balls for a chin!" "I want the piece with his chin!" "NO! I want it!""NO! I want it!"
When my mother got a whiff of the laughter and conversation involving "the cake" she was appalled. "It's Easter!!!!That's disgusting!" "Oh stop it!"
She was then greeted with more snickering and laughter.
Everyone was enjoying the cake giggling, laughing and eating it.
And of course, I just couldn't resist the opportunity.
My inner 14 year old came out.
"I'm so glad you are enjoying the cake, my birds enjoyed it too. Matter-of-fact they helped me make it and the pigeon left a "surprise". OK who got the bonus surprise?"
My oldest nephew turned white and dropped his fork.
"Oh come on! It's like eating a raisin!"
The rest of the kids thought this was hilarious and starting searching through the left over pieces for the "surprise".
My brother chimed in, "I think I got it! YUM!"
All in all, the "x-rated looking chin/bird poop" cake was a big hit.
We are planning a "family day at the movies" soon. (My brother, myself and the nephews)
Can you guess what movie we are all chuffed to see?
THE THREE STOOGES MOVIE!!!!!
(It's directed by the Farrelly brothers who brought to you: "Dumb and Dumber", "Shallow Hal" and "Me, myself and Irene" and "there's something about Mary")
The question: will we all get kicked out of the theater?

No comments:

Post a Comment