Friday, June 14, 2013

Bird lady of Salisbury and "super model"


I just wanted to share with you my lastest icon painting. It says 'pigeon saint" in Russian (feeding baby pigeons).  I used multi-mediums in the piece such as felt cloth, silk cloth, 14K gold leaf flake, medallions that I had found, a pipette, and a religious relic that Dive buddy Chris found on the boat. The painting gives off good energy!
I had just recently entered a bird food contest and was picked as one of the winners.of a $50.00 sample basket. My birds like Lafeber products as you can see "super model""-Buttons" enjoying out of a small dish. Her photo may be used in one of their advertisements!

1 comment:

  1. That is a beautiful and sensitive painting, V. Good for you for finding a suitable vehicle to display that religious symbol we found.

    ReplyDelete