Tuesday, July 12, 2011

separated at birth















I know that I am nuts.








I couldn't help but notice how much"Patches", my latest cockatiel, looks just like actor Bradley Cooper.








He even kind of acts like him.








(Well, at least what you read in the tabloids)








He's cute, a total flirt, and a bit of a 'player".








"Patches" will strut around on the dining room table with his wings spread, tilt his head and wolf whistle at me.








He cracks me up.








He'll walk around looking up at me out of the corner of his eye and say, "whatcha doing?"








He'll also say, "I'm a pretty boy!"








I could imagine Bradley Cooper using those same lines as well.








However








"Patches" will then climb up my arm, sit on my head and exclaim proudly, "I"M A POOPY BOY!"








I can't imagine Bradley Cooper doing that.








Although (after seeing "the Hangover")








You never know

3 comments: