Thursday, June 9, 2011

cat capers



All has been relatively quiet in the land of Ace Ventura.



Other than pulling off ticks from just about every part of my body ( from between my fingers to finding them floating in the toilet) shudder...



Things have been relatively tame.



Still.



I have to tell you that my cat customers, for the most part, are the most eccentric bunch.



I just got a call from one of my cat customers. She has three of the largest cats I've ever seen in my life. They are friendly. Matter of fact, a bit too friendly. But because of their humongous size I am a bit leery of them. These folks live in a large beautiful contemporary house.



However.



The cats run the joint.



The furniture is clawed and ruined.



There is always cat vomit either on the rug or chunks of hair-balls and puke located in various spots all over the place. It's like an Easter egg hunt except it is not eggs with prizes in it but cat food puke.



The cats also insist on eating on the counter.



To me, that is gross.



But not as gross as were the cats "do their business".



The cats had two litterboxes in the main bathroom. Half the time, they used the jacuzzi as their toilet. I would have to lean over and fish the whirling turds out.



This time, I could not find the litterboxes.



I checked each room and found litter on the floor in one of the spare bathrooms.



The bathtub was filled with litter..



This is were the cats "did their business".



Except for one cat, he thought "outside the box".



He preferred pooping on the tile floor.



So there you have it.



Another day in my life as Ace Ventura.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my God! That is totally gross. I had a friend who used to let the cats eat on her table. I was over for dinner one time, and the cat jumped up on the table next to my coffee. I yelled at him to get down, and she said "Oh, no...he's allowed".

    How are you feeling, V?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cat is giving the photographer the bird. Cute. Photoshopped? Of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for asking Fox. Today so far, has been a good day. Thank God for zomig!
    Chris, I found that pic on the internet. I swear those cats were giving me "the finger" whenever I was cursing after finding puke, poop or whatever on the rugs.

    ReplyDelete