Thursday, December 8, 2011

santa's workshop part 2

Ok readers! Here you have it at "santa's workshop for very spoiled birds"!



Here is "Fresh Baby" and Craow Dum overseeing the assembly line of soon to be made toys.


Craow Dum is exhausted from all the work and decides to take a nap on the middle of the table.




Voila! A new toy is made!





Patches will love this one.




They all love these chew toys!



This one is an all time favorite with shoe-laces to chew and wreck!




This one is the number one favorite and wicked easy to make. It will be destroyed in less than five minutes!


* I had a photo of Craow Dum on his cozy quilt but as I was taking the photo he pooped on it. I figured I'd spare you that one.

1 comment:

  1. Those toys are vibrant works of art, V. I'd love to see the birds playing with them as your next post.

    ReplyDelete