Monday, December 12, 2011

Birdy Christmas!



Well I finally submitted my article regarding the parrots in Bonaire to BirdTalk magazine, the local paper and the Birds of a Feather NH bird club newsletter.



I hope they all print it. It took me close to two months to write it! I'll keep you posted.



Meanwhile in 'birdy land" I found a few Christmas theme survey results posted on the Bird talk website.



According to Birdtalk magazine reader's 2011 survey, "how many do you have bird themed holiday decorations?



55.56% yes



37.04% no



7.41% don't celebrate the holiday






In a 2010 survey, "how many include your bird in your holiday photo?"



59.19% yes



40.81% no






In a 2009 survey, "how many buy gifts for your bird?"



85.6% yes



14.23% no






So there you have it, I'm not the only one that does it!

No comments:

Post a Comment