Wednesday, January 26, 2011

mean Big Brother


The other night I was watching the news with four of my cockatiels perched on me like I do every night. At the end of the broadcast they showed a clip from youtube.com of a woman stumbling into a fountain in a mall.
She was engrossed in texting some message on her cell phone, not paying attention and tripped head on into a water fountain. A security guard was standing by doing nothing, videotaped her falling in and then put it on youtube.com. Instead of helping her out you could hear him laughing.
I was completely appalled.
Believe me, I get annoyed like hell with all the nitwits engrossed in their cell phone haphzardly walking into you. I get this alot while grocery shopping. I want to kick the phone out of their hands but this seems to be the sign o' the times.
Sure the lady was a silly goose flipping into a large pond but there isn't a person on the planet who hasn't done a bone-head move either. It doesn't justify humilating her in front of a zillion people world wide.
I don't even know how to text, but I've had my share of super embarrassing situations that I would hope nobody noticed nevermind blast it across the networks.
It turns out the Big Brother security guard got fired from his post as a result of his cruel misdeed.
Dude, that was mean!
Do unto others as you would have done to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment