Wednesday, January 5, 2011

conspiracy theories




I was shocked to read in the news about thousands of red wing blackbirds that had fallen from the sky to their death on New Years day in Beebe, Arkansas.


Yesterday, the same thing happened in Labarre, Louisiana. Over 500 birds were found dead on the streets.


In the Lousiana bayou thousands of dead fish died in the canal.


There had been many theories to why this has happened. One veterinarian who examined the birds said the birds died from 'blunt trauma".


Aaaah huh!?!?


When birds fall from the sky and hit the ground that to me that is blunt trauma.


All these other retarded theories of hail storms and fireworks don't fly with me.


Something toxic is going on either through radioactive poisoning or toxic fumes.


Just from looking at the anoxic blanched gills of the deceased fish photos I can tell you something sucked the oxygen out of the water. This time of year where the water is at it's coolest peaking of oxygen something released a massive toxic leach into the waterways. Perhaps it is chemical buildup of some kind of residual toxic shit from the BP oil spill.
Who knows?


It's a bloody sin, really.


I know pet birds can drop dead instantly from invisible fumes from overheating teflon. This can be from a cooking pan, an iron, a coffee maker and a self cleaning oven. This nonstick substance is in almost everything. We tolerate it with our large capacity lungs but birds do not have lungs. They have sensitive light weight air sacs instead.


My theory is that something was in the air and enveloped the birds. It's still floating around in the air causing other massive bird kills.


A terrorist test preview of chemical warfare?


Illegal pollutants emerging from a factory?


Is it something residual from the BP spill microbursting in the air?


Or is this just a "funky" isolated incident?


Something to me, doesn't feel right.


Since the New year, I haven't seen any of my pigeon friends. I left food out for them but the food remains untouched. Coincidence?


Yes, I am paranoid.


I just don't think "officials" should ignore what nature is telling us.


This is quite disturbing all around.

2 comments:

  1. UPDATE* as of today, Jan 7th.
    Globally, there have been more deaths reported in thirteen separate areas involving massive fish and bird deaths ranging as far as from Italy, Sweden to Kentucky.
    They ALL seem to have suffered from some oxygen depravation (hypoxia).
    WTF
    I still haven't seen my pigeon friends. The food remains untouched.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on the toxic thing. I don't think it was fireworks or anything of the sort. I've been hearing mutterings of "Signs of the Apocalypse"...but I'm just not willing to go there.

    ReplyDelete