Monday, January 17, 2011

delicious shoes




Ok I just finished reading "foxindetox's" blog about her latest handbag acquisition(s)


I totally agree with her method of shopping by scouring thrift shops and antique shops for high end "scores". I think I've beat my donut addiction but my shoe addiction is on full throttle. And internet shopping can be really dangerous.


Since my last (October) post on my "confession of a shoe addict" post I've added five more
(or so) pairs to my collection.


A pair of leopard print mules by "rampage" I scored at a thrift shop (new) for $3.50


A pair of royal blue suede shoe boots for $15.00 at Aldos boot factory store during their after Christmas sale.


My wonderful husband allowed me browse the shoe department at JCPenney and even let me buy a pair of light blue sky high spike heel shoes. They are totally hot.


A pair of rain boots similar to the photo above during the after Christmas sales for mere $16.00 at TJMaxx.


AND...my for my total indulgence, those yummy purple sparkle shoes pictured above that I bought on the internet. They were definitely more than I usually pay for shoes but they are magnificent. I walked around the house for an hour wearing these shoes. My husband asked me if they were comfortable and I just smiled.


Spike heels are not suppose to be comfortable.


Puuulease.


That's a part of my penance.


Yes, I am one well-heeled hotty of a saint.

2 comments:

  1. Those are AWESOME! I love, love, love sparkly shoes. I don't wear them, mind you...but I love them on other people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you would "get it" Foxy! :-)
    It's kind of same mentality as wanting to ride a motorcycle: "If you have to explain it then you would never understand". (wink)

    ReplyDelete