Sunday, November 14, 2010

hot tub time machine


Oh my God.

I do not know what is wrong with me lately. I have had these nasty bouts of serious anxiety attacks over stuff that brews and festers in my head followed up by burning migraines.

I am trying to figure out why this is happening.

However.

Recently, I had changed my brand of vitamens. I am beginning to think this has something to do with aggravating the situation.

You may be thinking , "huh?"

Maybe it is, maybe it is not, but lately I feel like I am speeding my F*&^ing brains out.

I feel like I have been infused with "red bull" or "jolt cola".
Bing BING BING ricochet rabbit !

It is not a good feeling.

Since I started on the WW diet 26 weeks ago I started taking women's "centrum" vitamens. I had just ran out of them and bought "one-a-day 50+ "advantage" vitamens instead since they were on sale.

I thought most 'ladies" vitamens were pretty much the same. Of course, after I bought these vitamens and I had been consuming them for nearly a week I noticed that I've been feeling really jittery. I read the ingredients afterwards and read that this brand did not have iron in it (which I need being a vegetarian) .It also has this added ingredient called ginkgo biloba for "memory support".

I think this shit is a serious stimulant.

This is something I definitely do not need.

I can't even drink a can of cola without feeling obnoxious.

I'm chucking these and going back to the centrum vitamens.

A pal of mine called me and suggested we do a day spa treatment to unwind.

She could defintely tell I was not myself. I thought she was going to bitch slap me because I was so out of control.

But, she calmly said, "we are off to the Wentworth to get facials and to use the hot tub to relax our muscles".

Oh yeah, there is nothing like a facial.

My skin is so scrotty and dry due to wind burn. A facial is like a nice massage on your face and shoulders with lovely smelling creams soothing your tired crusty face.

We were given plush bath robes to use afterward to use after swimming in the indoor pool.

We headed straight for the outdoor hot tub.

Instant relaxation therapy.

The water was really hot but it felt good especially with the pulsing water jets hitting our backs.

We sipped tea and entertained ourselves by telling funny ribald stories.

All of a sudden the electricity went off.

The lights went off and the water jets stopped.

We didn't really care since the water was still hot.

We carried on reminiscing on all our wild and crazy days transporting us back to another time until we noticed the filtration system was backing up.

Out came dead flies, bandaids, and hair.

All of a sudden this digusting gelatinous blob came out and stuck to my arm.

Needless to say, we screamed and scurried out frantically.

Thank God the showers were working so I could scour that big scary jizzy booger off.

Regardlessof this incident, spending the day at a spa is a perfect way to decompress.

I feel a little better and hey, at least now I have a new gross out story!

1 comment:

  1. And what a gross out story it was! Even without the gelatinous blob! I'm still gagging. So gross...

    ReplyDelete