Wednesday, November 9, 2011

blue shark found



I fed the pigeons as I usually do at the beach. I could see that obnoxious "40-something-singleton-loser-that still-lives-with-his-parents" walking his dog heading my way.



He deliberately lets his dog run after the pigeons.



He turns to look at me with that sour "I'm the boss here" snotty-face.



I glare back at him with daggers in my gaze.



Looking past "retaaahded guy" I could see something lying on the beach.



I brushed past him and saw a freshly dead small blue shark with a hook and line hanging out his mouth.



This was not a dogfish but a 3 foot long blue shark.



Some early morning fisherman pulled him to shore, cut the line and left him there to die.



He was beautiful.



I felt sick to my stomach.



Seriously, what was the point of leaving this creature on the beach rather than to let him go?

3 comments: