Tuesday, March 22, 2016

centerfold bird

I was asked from the editor of "Pet Sitter's World' magazine to send a photo and answer questions in an interview for pet sitter's who specialize in caring for birds. I've been a member of PSI (pet sitters international) since 2006 when I started my business. It is a sounding board for business ideas, to place to get information dealing with all kind of issues working with animals and people, a learning center and a network to purchase insurance.
I had my husband take a bunch of different photos with me with some of my birdy customers . They chose the one I have of "Sweet Sweet" the blue fronted pionus. As you can see he is not only beautiful but cooperative.
I was very excited to be chosen for the interview with the hopes of possibly being on the front cover of the magazine.
Unfortunately I didn't make the front cover.
But they did print the interview along with the photo of "Sweet sweet" the pionus in the middle of the magazine.
That counts for a centerfold, right?

2 comments: