Thursday, March 17, 2016

bad commercials

Commercials are meant to entice you to buy their product.
Some of the commercials on TV, to me,  do exactly the opposite.
I cringe every time see those aspen dental commercials-especially the one where the 40 something lady gleefully sings about getting new dentures because she hasn't been to the dentist since 'the leg warmer fad" (think 1980)
It is obvious  who the target audience that aspen dental is trying to appeal to.
And it is not for people routinely go for dental hygiene visits.
Gross.
I also can't stand the honda and toyota commercials . Boring cars for boring annoying people.
And of course we are bombarded by verizon and t-mobile phone plans and all those "advertised special"cable bundle plans. It never ceases to amaze me how much this shit costs.
It is so stupid. All of it.
I miss the jetblue pigeons and the cozyshack jack russell.
p.s. I forgot to add that gross talking pink intestine on the list of bad commercials. (I think it is a commercial for some new medication )

No comments:

Post a Comment