Thursday, July 4, 2013

the pigeon waits for the bus



I was wondering where the pigeon was at dinner time. 
He is usually following me around.
I found him sitting in the bowl of greens that I had been soaking for dinner.
Needless to say, my husband had a fit when he saw the pigeon bathing in his collard greens.
Oh come on! A few feather bits and pigeon dingle-berries won't kill you!


Comfortable on my leg, ready to go to the next stop as I scoot around on the wheeled computer chair

He tries to find  a comfortable seat, on 'the bus".
He can't quite decide to sit on my pants or on my leg cast.

Soooo what are you waiting for? 
Let's go!
There he is waiting patiently at the "bus stop".
This is where I usually find him waiting for me to 'pick him up" to take him around and about the kitchen.

2 comments: