Tuesday, July 9, 2013

bad luck woodchuck

Here is the culprit (above) who had been digging at the back of the house. Yes, I am going to blame this woodchuck for why I fell over the wall. Perhaps if I had not been distracted by seeing a big hole at the side of the house I might not be sitting here in a cast.
Yesterday, I caught the little booger sitting on my sun chair. I grabbed my cell-phone (camera) to take a photo of him to show my husband. There he sits underneath it for now.
My cousin came over yesterday to keep me company. We played spanish music. It reminded me of when we were teens just hanging out and  listening to "Emerson, lake and Palmer".
We also listened to some beginner spanish instructional videos. But being the brats-who-never-matured-past-adolescence I had 'fun" with the videos. Me llamo.....(fill in the blank)...... senos grandes. (big boobs)
And of course, it went down hill from there.
I was a bit over tired last night, lost my footing and fell in the bathroom. I'm a bit banged up.My foot was really swollen too. I just can't seem to just do nothing and relax.
Well today I'm going to just rest and put my foot up. ugh....

2 comments:

  1. Usted debe ser muy cuidadoso. Usted puede romper algo importante.

    So says Google "translate from English to Spanish." And so say I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Si, estoy cauteloso pero estoy muy cansado.
    Mi paloma es buena companerismo :-)

    ReplyDelete