Wednesday, December 12, 2012

bad holiday photo moments

Seriously, who would actually let themselves be photographed like this  for a public viewing.
What a minute, who would even THINK  to dress up like this in the first place?
I
OK. I know I am juvenile but I found this hilarious.
 This looks like a stunt one of my nephews would do with the balloon.
OK what kid HAS'NT peed on santa's lap ? Raise your hand if you haven't?
 Oh, OK, so you haven't.
I got to feel for this kid  because this is one of those "I-wish-it-wasn't-a-kodak-moment" for this poor kid.
I was innocently looking for funny photos on the internet to illustrate some holiday theme stories and I came across  a site called "awkward family photos". And these (photos) are some of those photos that I found that are just too funny for words.
I saved the best one for last.
And yes, these kids are playing with what you think they are.
Pads and tampons.
The sad part is that I know if I went digging through some of my old family albums I would stumble upon a few "hall of shame" pictures as well.
That is a part of Christmas-all the funny stuff too!

No comments:

Post a Comment