Wednesday, October 19, 2016

St.Francis-blessing of pets

Last weekend at the town church ,the  East Parish Methodist church, had an outdoor blessing of animals service. As we all know I am a St. Francis fan so I had to attend the service-with my pigeon!
Pastor Vin gave the service and went around blessing all the pets in attendance.
One lady brought her horse! It was kind of cool to see a horse at the service.A few people brought their dogs. One couple brought their boogery nose pugs.  One of the dogs sneezed and snots flew everywhere. It was gross but I couldn't help but laugh. My pigeon has been known to do that as well. Some people brought photos of their pets instead of bringing them. The people at the service were very nice and welcoming. Matter-of-fact I received these photos from one of the church volunteers.
Both myself and Craow Dum felt very welcomed. Pigeon and all!

2 comments: