Monday, October 31, 2016

Halloween 2016 part 1




I gotta say, this year was the best Halloween ever! I have to break it up in three parts because the entire weekend we did different things and wore different costumes!
Friday night, we went to Hammond castle's spooky tour with "my friend John" and his lovely wife Kathleen. My husband, Kathleen and I dressed up for the occasion. And of course, "joined in" as a part of the Halloween merry making tour.We were singing the theme for "ghost busters" on the bus.ha! We wore our day of the dead costumes to this event.
 I've never been inside the Hammond castle so this was a first for me. As a part of the tour, you have to park at stage fort park and a bus picks you up.
It was ungodly windy that night. I mean gale force winds. The wind blew my hat off and it whipped down the street. I tried to catch it but is was so fast and furious .I swore a ghost carried it off. It eventually blew off into the sea.
We enter the castle and a "spirit guide" greeted us and lead us through the castle. There were assorted "ghost' prisoners in there and scary freaks that jumped out at you. A black and white scary clown scared the shit out of me!
This was certainly a fun "warm up" to the weekend's festive events!

1 comment:

  1. I love Halloween, and I miss it so! Not such a big deal out here. :(

    ReplyDelete