Monday, October 31, 2016

Halloween part 2 Salem




We met up with Alex and Robo in Salem via train.
 I warned them "be prepared to be embarrassed!" Ha!
I was planning on just having a blast..and I did!
My husband dressed as the pop singer "Sia" and I, as the late great "Prince". We brought a disco ball speaker along with our music. And yes, I danced. A lot.
Alex and Robo went as "American gothic". It was freakin' hilarious. People would yell, "hey Prince" and I would respond with his famous "AAAOWWW!" with a pose or high kick. The little kids had no clue of who I was but knew who "Sia' was. Sia is really popular with young girls. Some millennials  said that my Prince music was,"'soooo ooh retro music.."
WHAT!?!?!?!
Robo and Alex were hilarious and didn't seem to mind my antics. As we were walking up the main plaza were people congregated a "tree' started to talk to me."Hey Prince..I like purple rain.."
I shit you not.
And of course, I performed my dance and called him "Groot" after the tree creature from the movie "Guardians of the Galaxy". I really didn't want the night to end but we had to catch our train.
I had a freakin' blast!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic! That must have been such a blast. I love the Sia costume! He's such a riot. My husband would not have done that. You guys are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, he is awesome! he is always full of surprises!

      Delete