Monday, October 5, 2015

any port in the storm


I couldn't decide if I should title this post "any port in the storm' or 'beer goggles".
Anyways, "Teddy" (the dove) is a typical randy male always looking for  some "action" .
And since there are no doves around, he decided to make his moves on Craow Dum in her hide away hut.
Let's face it, Craow Dum isn't the prettiest pigeon.
 She's over weight, missing her beak, her eyes bulge and always has a snotty booger nose. Not exactly a beauty queen in the pigeon world.
Teddy used to attack and pick on her but I guess he figured 'hey..what the heck....she's single ...I'm single...plus she has a nice apartment..."
I think I was more surprised that Craow Dum allowed Teddy to come into her cozy hut. She would peck him and bust-a-move but something changed. I think Teddy is a bit of a smooth operator with his good looks and charms. He would preen and groom her gently.
 I guess she didn't care if he seeing her through 'beer goggles" so long as he was romantic and nice to her. "Hey why not? She thought, "He's  kind of the 'George Clooney" of the dove world."
This wasn't just a one night stand either. I've seen this canoodling business happen many times. Although I haven't seen anything go on other than cuddling and grooming each other.
Regardless, it's kind of funny and cute that they are together.

No comments:

Post a Comment