Friday, November 20, 2015

gangsta pigeon

I have to change Trixie's name to "Trixsta".
 First of all, this pigeon to my dismay is not a sweet gentle female but a male.
 A very surly male with an attitude.
He is a total gangsta street pigeon. He bites the shit out of me whenever he feels I'm "in his face". He hates it when I clean his "crib". The only time he's civil when he wants a bath. He'll stand by the sink and demand (bustin'-a-move) I fill the sink with warm water.(He loves his bath!)
 He's a total"playah" .I caught him in Craow Dum's cozy hut trying to '"get busy" with her. Fortunately for Craow Dum that Trixsta's legs are splinted together.
The funny part is, even though he grabs and bites my hand if it is anywhere within biting distance he will want to sit next me and the other birds when we watch TV. He doesn't consider the other birds and myself as a part of the "flock' but just "homies' in "his" gang.

No comments:

Post a Comment