Saturday, November 7, 2015

Nov. 6 2015 Hampton beachin' it!

My long time childhood pal called me and said, "Hey! it's suppose to be warm on friday Let's go to the beach like two jerks for one last time"
I said, "great idea!"
It's November 6.
It's usually freezing cold, and at times we've had snow on the ground.
We went out midday with the sun poking it's head out. It was about 70F with a westerly wind blowing about. We had to wear our bathing suits too for the full 'effect". However, with the wind, I was a little chilly.
We took a walk and then my friend said," Oh screw it! Come on! Let's be two a$$holes and go in the water."
And so we did.
We ran in like thunderous deer into the water screaming our heads off!
Yes, a full dunk!
The water wasn't as cold as I thought. I am guessing maybe 55F.
A couple walking their dog on the beach were wearing full wind gear was watching us taking bets on whether or not we were going to brave it. Somebody lost the bet.
God, I love the beach!!!!!!

3 comments: