Monday, September 26, 2016

my birthday at the Big E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uLI6BnVh6w









I just celebrated my (fill in the blank) birthday. We bought tickets to see Elle King at the Big E.
Elle king sings the song "Exs and Ohs". (see above youtube) 
She is one of the few singers both my husband and I like.
Matter-of-fact he bought me her CD for my birthday as well.
Her father is my number one fav comedians Rob Schneider (Deuce Bigelow).!
Seriously!!!!! I was hoping he would be attending her concerts so I could meet him! ha! A double bonus!
Anyways, the Big E is one big massive crowd of people. 
OMG the bathroom lines were at least 15 minutes long. 
We did get a glimpse at the farm animals but again, the crowds were overwhelming.
 I do have to say that the concert (we had reserved seats) was fantastic. 
It was a cool night which was great for singing and dancing.
This was an awesome thing to do for my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment