Monday, August 19, 2013

wilted sunflower

I had my cast removed but my foot still hurts like hell when I walk and it is still extremely swollen.
I just started physical therapy. I thought by now my foot would start to look normal. I must have torn muscles and ligaments.One lady saw me struggling to walk and asked if I had gout. She probably saw the one big leg and and the other normal sized leg. I look like a freak.
As instructed through physical therapy  to just walk "normally" and without a cane..I feel like an injured bird just waiting to get picked off by a hawk. I'm really trying to hide the injury.
.My neck and head constantly hurt. I've been eating zomigs every single day and I am running out of them.
The pharmacy always seems to run out of them and then forgets to reorder them.The insurance company will only pay for 18 of them at max per month.Nothing else takes the edge off.
The pain just will not fucking go away
Twice I felt so hopelessly shitty that I was ready to glug a entire bottle of whatever.
 I've had a migraine for two months solid. And yes, I've talked to the doctor about it and it appears nothing can be done.
I just started to get up at 2:00am before the headaches start and do yoga stretches. My long time pal suggested I do this. The pain starts from the back of my leg all the way up to the top of my head.
These stretches seem to be helpful.
I'm tired of complaining and I'm tired of feeling shitty. And I know people are sick of listening to me.
My birds are the only thing  that keeps me going....
I feel like I am just "waiting".
Waiting for the pain to go away

2 comments:

  1. Gentle hugs zooming your way through the interwebs, V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nobody is sick of listening to you. We all go through pain at different times in our life, in different ways, and we are here for each other in those times. If you don't complain, we don't know! Hope the vacation was restful and ready to come back to Habla espanol con las otras senoras loquitas como tu!

    ReplyDelete